Mine is coming to Minnesota May of 2024

The dealer called today saying they have a GX allocated for me to consider. GX 550 Overtrail plus, incognito w black roof, Levinson, heads up, cool box and roof rack…..ALL AT MSRP!!!

The only part I didn’t love is that dealer “requires” a $995 front/side window tint w front window ceramic coat that’s probably worth $300…… considering I’m hearing rumors of dealerships charging 5 to 10,000 in additional markup I’m not gonna complain!
Did it come in and are you going to get it mine is cruising the Pacific at this time. The only thing it doesn’t have is bicolor.

I agree but dealer only getting two allocated both have moon-roof
The reason I didn’t want a moon roof I believe ot+shhould have the same as FJ cruiser most of the electronics were in the roof so you could go through deep water

I've heard without a moon-roof you have the following: Stronger roof to support roof-top accessories, taller inside cab height, less top weight=lower center of gravity, no future issues with a moon-roof, i.e.. electrical or drainage/leakage. Thoughts? Also, does any know if you had a heads up display, would the passengers be able to see you MPH? Thanks, BG

I've heard without a moon-roof you have the following: Stronger roof to support roof-top accessories, taller inside cab height, less top weight=lower center of gravity, no future issues with a moon-roof, i.e.. electrical or drainage/leakage. Thoughts? Also, does any know if you had a heads up display, would the passengers be able to see you MPH? Thanks, BG
I don't believe passengers can see the heads-up display unless they lean over and physically move closer to your line of sight. At least that's how it is in all the other heads up displays I've had in other vehicles.

I don't believe passengers can see the heads-up display unless they lean over and physically move closer to your line of sight. At least that's how it is in all the other heads up displays I've had in other vehicles.
My wife is my navigator and sits across from me soooooooo - "I was just asking for a friend" LOL I've -never had a heads up display and old-school so I don't think I want one. (Less is more for me in the premium models for value.) Hopefully our OT+ will come as: Norie Green, black roof, no moon roof, ice box, LM sound, Maybe Japanese rock sliders and no roof rails???

It would definitely be stronger,electrical drainage would also make sense that could happen here another thing maybe not so much on other trims but the overtrail models over time off road the brackets holding glass rails can snap and break the glass

My wife is my navigator and sits across from me soooooooo - "I was just asking for a friend" LOL I've -never had a heads up display and old-school so I don't think I want one. (Less is more for me in the premium models for value.) Hopefully our OT+ will come as: Norie Green, black roof, no moon roof, ice box, LM sound, Maybe Japanese rock sliders and no roof rails???
I’m still waiting for my ot+ patiently I’m putting prinsu pro rr and rigid 40”spot/flood light bar the only thing it doesn’t have bi color roof has everything else hope you get yours soon

Back