2024 LEXUS GX 550 Interior/ Multimedia/ 3 rows of Seats

Nice! I really like that captain's chair option in the 2nd row along with the 3rd row seating. It's almost identical to the build I submitted with the dealership.

Nice! I really like that captain's chair option in the 2nd row along with the 3rd row seating. It's almost identical to the build I submitted with the dealership.
Are they all configured that way? Or is it optional? I really don’t need 6 passenger & a rear bench is handy for the dog.

Are they all configured that way? Or is it optional? I really don’t need 6 passenger & a rear bench is handy for the dog.
If you get the Overtrail trim it comes with a rear bench seat and no third row. I'm not sure if you can spec any of the other trims without the third row or not.

Reactions: MJE
I would really like to know the answer to this question about the elimination of the third row seat in the other models.??

It's been over 3 months since the first announcement, hopefully we'll get some details soon! I am expecting dealers to start taking orders sometime in October.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510