Second Row Seats in 2024 Overtrail

DRJ

Apr 28, 2024
Will the second row seats in the 2024 Overtrail slide back and forth and recline? I have heard they do not. That seems odd, given that there is no third row and there should be plenty of room to allow that.

Thank you. I really like the GX and am on the list to get one, but I think no sliding seat is something of a lost opportunity. Only in rare cases would we have the back fully packed with cargo, so it would be nice if the second row could take advantage of that space to provide exceptional leg room.

If I knew that would be rectified with 2025s, I'd probably want to wait for those.

Thank you. I really like the GX and am on the list to get one, but I think no sliding seat is something of a lost opportunity. Only in rare cases would we have the back fully packed with cargo, so it would be nice if the second row could take advantage of that space to provide exceptional leg room.

If I knew that would be rectified with 2025s, I'd probably want to wait for those.
Don’t know the reason they did that to the 2nd row , but I guessing the experience to the people in the back makes it closer to the front driving experience, I prefer captain chairs giving more room for Space for things to take with you that you need on your trip , putting fridge in the middle etc.

I sat in the second row this past weekend. I put the drivers seat all the way back and as low as it can be which is my usual driving position. I’m 6 foot 1 and more leg biased build and I found that my knees had about less than a half inch of clearance. If I slouched it was touching the back of the seat. But I found it to be acceptable and the seats were comfortable. So if you’re a bigger person you can get by in the back seat. But it’s not TX comfortable. It’s passable

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510