2025 stock OT/OT+ ride height?

jclaffee

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
557
Media
8
Reaction score
343
Location
SW Colorado
Could someone with a stock 2025 OT or OT+ please post the front and rear measurements from the center of the hubs to the wheel arches? Mine's getting a Peak spacer leveling kit installed today. I had every intention of taking careful "before" measurements but it was chaotic this morning and I completely forgot.
 
Front 21.5
Rear 23

Let us know how it goes and maybe post a pic of the installed piece. (y)
 
Could someone with a stock 2025 OT or OT+ please post the front and rear measurements from the center of the hubs to the wheel arches? Mine's getting a Peak spacer leveling kit installed today. I had every intention of taking careful "before" measurements but it was chaotic this morning and I completely forgot.
Can you post a link to the kit you’re using? Very interested. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom