Bought mine today!!

Mar 23, 2024
San Diego
Overtrail.+ Caviar, Chateu with olive and black trim. Options— ML sound, heads up display, cool box, door edge, digital key, traffic jam thingie.

Did 2 hour drive home from Tustin Lexus to San Diego. Tons of power, love Sport+ mode. Super quiet ride and love the electronics and rider aids. Had to pay $15k over MSRP— still fortunate to get it.

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 543
Overtrail.+ Caviar, Chateu with olive and black trim. Options— ML sound, heads up display, cool box, door edge, digital key, traffic jam thingie.

Did 2 hour drive home from Tustin Lexus to San Diego. Tons of power, love Sport+ mode. Super quiet ride and love the electronics and rider aids. Had to pay $15k over MSRP— still fortunate to get it.

Congratulations, elegant color, black rhino ribs make it out of this world, elegant

BTW, cool box works great. I had it on late yesterday for 2 hours and it gets amazingly cold. Today I stored 4 waters that were at 65 degree room temperature. Drove around town running errands for most of day and even though cool box was not turned on it still felt cool

15k over MSRP. You do realize you can buy a second hand GLS580 or X7 for that price? As much as we love the Lexus brand we need to be careful as to when you paying too much and when Lexus price themselves out of the market and begin entering a more luxury market segment

15k over MSRP. You do realize you can buy a second hand GLS580 or X7 for that price? As much as we love the Lexus brand we need to be careful as to when you paying too much and when Lexus price themselves out of the market and begin entering a more luxury market segment
If you have extra k black rhino rims will make it more elegant and in CALI THATS IMPORTANT I know your are going to be very happy maybe even orgasmic good luck

+15k, I don't understand why! I get the economics, but why let them do that to you. Agreeing to be robbed, nope!!

+15K=ouch. I’m very fortunate to have a dealer 15 miles from me that does not sell any vehicle over MSRP. But of course this does make it harder to get one, but that’s ok with me. The 80Kish GX I’m shopping for is a stretch for me so I’m on the waiting list, #106 on the list. Maybe by mid summer..

I was #70 at my local dealer in Oct, no markup, I suspect 4-6 mo out from being offered one. Who knows what they have coming in, that kind of money I will not compromise - get what I want or nothing at all, so we will see. I figure half already got something else, another 10-15 got on the list without thinking it through, so I am probably 20 ish on the list and 6 have come in.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510