Car seats in GX550

Adelorenzo

Deposit Holder
Mar 27, 2024
Akron, oh
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on rear facing car seats in the new GX. I have a newborn coming right when I’ll be getting this and just concerned. I also have a 2 year old who is still rear facing for the time being. Thanks!

I would like to test it out but no dealers have these to look at.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on rear facing car seats in the new GX. I have a newborn coming right when I’ll be getting this and just concerned. I also have a 2 year old who is still rear facing for the time being. Thanks!

I would like to test it out but no dealers have these to look at.

Mount the seat in the middle of the 2nd row bench. It's doable with the 2nd row captain chairs but depends on how tall the front driver and passenger are with their seat adjustments.

We also have a baby in a rear facing seat (and a six year old in a front facing seat). From the looks of the GX550, it seems there is plenty of room. We have them in our Cayenne now and it's pretty comfortable. And the Cayenne has way less space.

We were just on a trip where we had a Toyota Sienna minivan and man, there was so much room back there, for about 1.5 seconds I almost debated getting a mini van! Oh man...

Back