Damaged in transport?

MrsLogan

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
We put a deposit down on an Overtrail+ that arrived to the Long Beach port and was put on hold due to minor damage in transport. Now we are stuck waiting for the part to arrive in order for the repair to happen. Has anyone dealt with this before? What is the timeline we should be expecting?
 
I had a similar thing happen last year with my 2025 OT+.... They never told me the exact issue but it took about two months before it finally showed up at the dealer here in the San Jose area. By the time mine arrived, the 2026s were starting to arrive as well.... I have to say, the wait was worth it 😁

Hang in there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom