GX 550 winch?

Techpoke

Jun 6, 2024
Wilson, WY
I expect that many vendors will soon offer a winch for the GX 550. I seek a low profile one with tow mounts and extra fog lights. LMK if/when you spot one?

I've been wanting that built in air compressor that is in their marketing brochure. Talked to one of the parts guy the other day (6-10-2024) and he wasn't even seeing it in the system yet.

I expect that many vendors will soon offer a winch for the GX 550. I seek a low profile one with tow mounts and extra fog lights. LMK if/when you spot one?
Might have to wait a little while. You're likely going to need to replace or cut into that front bumper in order to be install a winch. I plan on getting this done and the ETA is Sept/Oct for my build. I'll be working with Dissent Off-Road to be the first GX with their front & rear bumpers (with dual swing-out). You can see what they did to my Sequoia on my Instagram: @TRD_Sequoia

Might have to wait a little while. You're likely going to need to replace or cut into that front bumper in order to be install a winch. I plan on getting this done and the ETA is Sept/Oct for my build. I'll be working with Dissent Off-Road to be the first GX with their front & rear bumpers (with dual swing-out). You can see what they did to my Sequoia on my Instagram: @TRD_Sequoia
Looking forward to seeing what that looks like! The Sequoia looks great btw. Not sure if I want a dual swing-out style rear, but 100% want that front fixed up, would like a nice tucked up rear bumper myself. Gotta crawl under this Overtrail+ that I have and see what other skids I might need too.

Looking forward to seeing what that looks like! The Sequoia looks great btw. Not sure if I want a dual swing-out style rear, but 100% want that front fixed up, would like a nice tucked up rear bumper myself. Gotta crawl under this Overtrail+ that I have and see what other skids I might need too.
Thanks Naladar! Yeah, I’m curious at the underbody protection (the durability + actual protection coverage).

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510