GX550 Overtrail & Premium Plus Window Stickers

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
Lexus of Oxnard has two GX550s listed on their website. I thought it was neat to finally see a window sticker.

Here's the window sticker for the GX550 Overtrail:

gx550-overtrail-windowsticker.png

Here's the window sticker for the GX550 Premium Plus:
gx550-premium-plus-window-sticker.png

Attachments

• gx550-overtrail-windowsticker.pdf
    436.8 KB · Views: 48
  • gx550-premium-plus-window-sticker.pdf
    436.8 KB · Views: 33
Lots of the initial Overlands seem to be coming with the roof rack. Not a fan of that, won’t work with my cross bar mounted ski carrier, for example. Wonder if it comes off without leaving holes? Also haven’t seen an Overtrail with a moonroof yet?

Lots of the initial Overlands seem to be coming with the roof rack. Not a fan of that, won’t work with my cross bar mounted ski carrier, for example. Wonder if it comes off without leaving holes? Also haven’t seen an Overtrail with a moonroof yet?
I believe the the factory roof rack attaches directly to the roof rails. The two GX 550s at Longo that are in production both have moonroof/sunroof. Generally speaking, a moonroof delete will be hard to find in Southern California.

If I remember correctly the Overtrail is not available with a moonroof. I assume a safety issue on off road rollover.

Does anybody know if the Overtrail roof rails will come off and able to be capped as the Premium and Luxury are?
That could make the difference as to whether it fits in my garage or not.

When I reviewed my GX premium + buildout I told the sales manger I was not interested in the dash camera unless it could easily be disconnected. I was told it had to be turned off each time I started the engine so I asked if he could delete the dash cam from my order... he was able to since it had not left the factory. I would have cancelled my order otherwise, very happy the sales manger was able to accomodate me.

So your dealer is making factory orders? I thought Lexus did not do that.
No, more like an adjustment. I provided my options for exterior/interior color and happy with the basic options on the premium +. Ended up with Caviar and a black/grey interior and somehow was able to cancel just the one option, I was told no other changes could be made. So the build has several additional options I really didn’t need or want… oh well “beggars can’t be choosers”.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510