How long does shipping take?

Feb 13, 2024
Colorado
I’ve accepted a build allocation from my dealer. He said build date is May 15 and will ship out of Japan on May 21st.

Anyone have any insight into when it might arrive into Colorado?

I assume it will dock at the Long Beach port and trailer to Colorado.

I’ve accepted a build allocation from my dealer. He said build date is May 15 and will ship out of Japan on May 21st.

Anyone have any insight into when it might arrive into Colorado?

I assume it will dock at the Long Beach port and trailer to Colorado.
Once the vehicle is built it takes roughly 10 days to port in Japan, paper work etc. then once the RR’S leave port if alls good roughly 11 days to Cali,figure 3 weeks, then paper work car carrier,possibly train depends where in the country it’s going

Here is how my order/build process has gone so far:

3/22/24 - Confirmed
4/08/24 - Build
4/13/24 - Vessel Depart
4/30/24 - Vessel Arrive
5/3/24 - Port Processing
* 5/16/24-5/28/24 - On truck for delivery to dealership
That’s helpful.

Did your dealer update you on all these dates?

And congratulations- on your new GX!

Here is how my order/build process has gone so far:

3/22/24 - Confirmed
4/08/24 - Build
4/13/24 - Vessel Depart
4/30/24 - Vessel Arrive
5/3/24 - Port Processing
* 5/16/24-5/28/24 - On truck for delivery to dealership
Hmmm I was told mine left 4/16/24 now RORO’Sleave Japan 3-4 a month I don’t think they would leave at close to each other so Monday I’ll be blowing smoke to you know where strictly for information and as I said in previous post my vin is very close to yours my thinking it was on the same RR

That’s helpful.

Did your dealer update you on all these dates?

And congratulations- on your new GX!

Yes, there should be a print out your dealer can provide with the status.

gx550-tracking-paper.jpeg

In Colorado as well, it will come to Denver Via rail, and then truck to where ever you are in the state.
Here are my dates, still sitting at the port and would need to be on a train by Wednesday to meet the schedule.
Built: 4/1
Shipped: 4/8
Port: 4/30
ETA at Dealer: 5/17-20

In Colorado as well, it will come to Denver Via rail, and then truck to where ever you are in the state.
Here are my dates, still sitting at the port and would need to be on a train by Wednesday to meet the schedule.
Built: 4/1
Shipped: 4/8
Port: 4/30
ETA at Dealer: 5/17-20
I'm at Stevinson Lexus in Frederick. What dealer are you going through?

I just went back and looked at my build dates. Build 3/11, loaded on the boat 3/19, arrived at Long Beach 4/6, expected to be at the dealership in Dallas this week (technically by tomorrow as of my update last week).

Wow sweet. That’s exciting. Congrats.

So I’m going to sort of estimate 5 weeks from the ship time to get to Colorado. End of June for me.

What spec did you choose?
Overtrail+ incognito with black roof, black interior, every option except moonroof delete. Wanted Nori but coming from a black Jeep with flake in the paint I had to do something more maintenance free! Greenwood is doing every vehicle at MSRP and has been great all along.

Overtrail+ incognito with black roof, black interior, every option except moonroof delete. Wanted Nori but coming from a black Jeep with flake in the paint I had to do something more maintenance free! Greenwood is doing every vehicle at MSRP and has been great all along.
Awesome spec. I gave my dealer two options, OT+ with either incognito or Nori. A fully loaded Nori is on the way and I accepted that. I did want the black interior but mine has the chateau.

I'm also coming from a modified Wrangler Rubicon in all black (no flakes) and black interior.... so I'm kinda psyched to not see every single spec of dirt on the paint! And maybe the lighter interior will be a tad cooler in the summer.

Either way, can't go wrong - I feel like Lexus did a really good job of every spec and combination.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510