How long does shipping take?

Funny, I gave my dealer options of Incognito or Nori (first choice) as well with black interior.

Following up on my earlier post, my Incognito truck arrived in Long Beach 4/6 and it took until 5/8 to arrive in Texas. Still waiting for the stupid car hauler to take it the last 30 miles to the dealership.

Funny, I gave my dealer options of Incognito or Nori (first choice) as well with black interior.

Following up on my earlier post, my Incognito truck arrived in Long Beach 4/6 and it took until 5/8 to arrive in Texas. Still waiting for the stupid car hauler to take it the last 30 miles to the dealership.
Feel your pain

Thats sucks. Hopefully it will be worth the wait! Has your dealer given you any estimate on when you'll be able to take delivery?

Overtrail+ incognito with black roof, black interior, every option except moonroof delete. Wanted Nori but coming from a black Jeep with flake in the paint I had to do something more maintenance free! Greenwood is doing every vehicle at MSRP and has been great all along.
Hopefully mine will be on the same truck as yours to Greenwood Village. Should be any day now. I also agree that Kuni has been great to deal with.

I'm not mad or frustrated with my dealer, they did me a solid to get a first allocation truck, it's just bad inventory management. That said, I just got word its being delivered this afternoon and I'm picking it up tomorrow.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510