Howdy from Montana

Buck

Mar 4, 2024
Montana
Greetings and thanks for allowing me to join the group.

I'm a long time Toyota / Lexus fan, having owned 11 Toyotas and 8 Lexus. I like the direction Lexus is going with the new GX 550, particularly offering more off road options. I'd have to drive one and see how well it compares to my 2018 LX570. It's going to be a tough sell to get me out of the LX for a number of reasons. I pretty much figured I'd have the LX 570 till I take my dirt nap.

I'll be watching to see how everyone likes there new GX550. They do look understated cool!

Buck

Thanks for the welcome from a fellow Montanan. I'm was South of you in the Bitterroot valley where the Dutton ranch is lol. I'm sure your seeing growth the same as us.

Thanks for the welcome from a fellow Montanan. I'm was South of you in the Bitterroot valley where the Dutton ranch is lol. I'm sure your seeing growth the same as us.
Yes our growth has been more than I care to see. Quality of life is not what it use to be. I know growth is suppose to be good but I like the old Montana best. No one oh the hiking trails, no one on the rivers etc. I guess it couldn't last forever. Good luck on your new vehicle if we can get them :).

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510