It’s here!

DTX_GX

Apr 26, 2024
Dallas, TX
Got to pick up my OT+ today. Super easy buying experience at MSRP but went ahead and accepted $1,700 of dealer add ons, that I could have done myself for less as a “thank you” for my gift of a very early allocation. Had 6 miles on the clock when I picked it up.

Not many driving impressions yet, but early returns on the Mark Levinson system are it’s fine but not as good as my previous Porsche Burmeister system.

Attachments

• IMG_1447.jpeg
    IMG_1447.jpeg
    567.3 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1446.jpeg
    IMG_1446.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    735.6 KB · Views: 279
Got to pick up my OT+ today. Super easy buying experience at MSRP but went ahead and accepted $1,700 of dealer add ons, that I could have done myself for less as a “thank you” for my gift of a very early allocation. Had 6 miles on the clock when I picked it up.

Not many driving impressions yet, but early returns on the Mark Levinson system are it’s fine but not as good as my previous Porsche Burmeister system.
Congratulations

I got the same color a few weeks ago and cannot believe the number or random positive comments.

SWEET! Congratulations. One of the rare OT+ that doesn't have the black roof. Looks really great.

I also have the Porsche Burmeister option in my Cayenne S and boy does that system rock.

Sewell! Curious - is that SEWELL license plate all black? Did they attempt to put any Sewell badging on the vehicle? I notice you have the black emblems.

Sewell! Curious - is that SEWELL license plate all black? Did they attempt to put any Sewell badging on the vehicle? I notice you have the black emblems.
I'm not the OP, but I was at Sewell Dallas this past weekend and didn't see any badging on their vehicles...but then again I didn't look for them. During pickup of the last couple of vehicles I've gotten from various dealerships I've always asked if they put dealership stickers/badges on the car. I've told them I don't want them there but if they want to insist on putting them on I'll be happy to work out an advertising agreement with them where they pay me for every mile I drive. :)

Congrats in the new ride - looks great! Used to live in Dallas in University Park - recognized it from your pictures!

Sorry for the delayed replies, I’ve been on vacation for a bit. Yes it’s from Sewell and yes they put on an emblem and a rear plate frame, but they’re both black so it fits with the emblems.

Don’t notice any cabin noise, although I haven’t done any long freeway drives.

The stereo system is actually pretty weak, by far my biggest disappointment.

Congratulations!

That color has really grown on me. Looks amazing, congratulations!

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510