Just received my allocation sheet for the GX550 Luxury+ and it includes the executive-class seating package. Anyone have photos or info about it?

pnwgx

Mar 13, 2024
Dallas
Here's the details:

allocation-details.png

i’d check with your dealer. that’s has got to be a typo as that GX does not offer a executive seating package. the LX does have a similar package. The package listed almost looks like it was the package offered in the LS.

i’d check with your dealer. that’s has got to be a typo as that GX does not offer a executive seating package. the LX does have a similar package. The package listed almost looks like it was the package offered in the LS.
My dealer confirmed it in writing and when I spoke to them. Wondering if others had the same experience?

My dealer confirmed it in writing and when I spoke to them. Wondering if others had the same experience?
i’d really have them double check. i highly doubt it. reclining seats are a no go on a vehicle that has 3 row seating like the GX does, because of the mechanisms needs to lift the up for entry to the third row.

im 98% positive it was a copy paste error. the package you see listed there is the LS sedan executive package offered in the older LS models, 2022 and older.

im 98% positive it was a copy paste error. the package you see listed there is the LS sedan executive package offered in the older LS models, 2022 and older.
There’s some minor differences, but I noticed that as well. I shared that with the dealer and they’re confirming that all these features will be included.

Wondering if anyone else has confirmed the same from their dealer.

keep me posted if you ever get a solid answer! IMO it’s a mistake. there is way you can have a reclining seat with an ottoman attached to it and still retain proper 3rd row access.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I think tis a 90% chance this is an error.

If a GX had cool features like that Lexus would be screaming it from the rooftops, and the GX online configurator is pretty comprehensive.

If the executive class seating package is an option on the GX, whats the cost of that option? Odd that you can't include that option in the build section of Lexus online.

I was told this was an error. As others have mentioned you can’t add this on the Lexus configuration tool. Also, DVD is an accident technology at this point

Here is the total price breakdown.
This is a listing from Spokane Lexus here >>> New 2024 LEXUS GX For Sale at Findlay Lexus of Spokane | VIN: JTJVBCDX1R111DB63
It does't st the executive class seating package.

Included Options
  • Coin holder / ashtray cup.$29
  • Heated second-row captain's chairs (seating for six).$440
  • Cold area package - Windshield wiper de-icer. Headlamp washer. Fast-response interior heater.$200
  • Digital key (requires remote connect subscription; 3-year trial included) and smartaccess card key. 4g network dependent.$375
  • 10.7-in color head-up display.$900
  • Tonneau cover.$110
  • Traffic jam assist (requires drive connect subscription, 3-year trial included).$620
  • Cargo net/cargo mat/wheel locks & key glove.$345
  • All-weather floor liners with cargo mat.$390
  • Blackout emblem overlays, low profile roof rack.$1,649

MSRP price on this Luxury + is $86,308. It doesn't mention the executive class seating package.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510