New from the Pacific Northwest

vandee25

New member
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
Location
Washington State
The stars lined up for me today! I had placed a deposit and have been waiting quite some time for a Land Cruiser. With all YouTube videos talking about their small gas tanks and various other disappointments, I thought I should check out the gx550. I called a local dealer this morning who said he has a base model on his lot specifically for test driving and coincidentally he also has a Land Cruiser that was just traded in the day before. What are the odds! I took it out and loved it. I also took the LC for a cruise to confirm. The Lexus was definitely the one for me! I told my salesperson to put me on the list for a windchill pearl overtrail plus. I figured it would be a long wait. He surprised me and said he has one that is already built and it is waiting to ship from Japan. 5k down and I should have it by the end of April! Today was a very fun day 🙂
 
The stars lined up for me today! I had placed a deposit and have been waiting quite some time for a Land Cruiser. With all YouTube videos talking about their small gas tanks and various other disappointments, I thought I should check out the gx550. I called a local dealer this morning who said he has a base model on his lot specifically for test driving and coincidentally he also has a Land Cruiser that was just traded in the day before. What are the odds! I took it out and loved it. I also took the LC for a cruise to confirm. The Lexus was definitely the one for me! I told my salesperson to put me on the list for a windchill pearl overtrail plus. I figured it would be a long wait. He surprised me and said he has one that is already built and it is waiting to ship from Japan. 5k down and I should have it by the end of April! Today was a very fun day 🙂
Welcome to the forum.
 
The stars lined up for me today! I had placed a deposit and have been waiting quite some time for a Land Cruiser. With all YouTube videos talking about their small gas tanks and various other disappointments, I thought I should check out the gx550. I called a local dealer this morning who said he has a base model on his lot specifically for test driving and coincidentally he also has a Land Cruiser that was just traded in the day before. What are the odds! I took it out and loved it. I also took the LC for a cruise to confirm. The Lexus was definitely the one for me! I told my salesperson to put me on the list for a windchill pearl overtrail plus. I figured it would be a long wait. He surprised me and said he has one that is already built and it is waiting to ship from Japan. 5k down and I should have it by the end of April! Today was a very fun day 🙂
Welcome from Blaine Washington!
 
The stars lined up for me today! I had placed a deposit and have been waiting quite some time for a Land Cruiser. With all YouTube videos talking about their small gas tanks and various other disappointments, I thought I should check out the gx550. I called a local dealer this morning who said he has a base model on his lot specifically for test driving and coincidentally he also has a Land Cruiser that was just traded in the day before. What are the odds! I took it out and loved it. I also took the LC for a cruise to confirm. The Lexus was definitely the one for me! I told my salesperson to put me on the list for a windchill pearl overtrail plus. I figured it would be a long wait. He surprised me and said he has one that is already built and it is waiting to ship from Japan. 5k down and I should have it by the end of April! Today was a very fun day 🙂
Play the lottery! Congrats!!!
 
Welcome from Silverdale, here is a picture of my Lux+ bought in May 24.
The stars lined up for me today! I had placed a deposit and have been waiting quite some time for a Land Cruiser. With all YouTube videos talking about their small gas tanks and various other disappointments, I thought I should check out the gx550. I called a local dealer this morning who said he has a base model on his lot specifically for test driving and coincidentally he also has a Land Cruiser that was just traded in the day before. What are the odds! I took it out and loved it. I also took the LC for a cruise to confirm. The Lexus was definitely the one for me! I told my salesperson to put me on the list for a windchill pearl overtrail plus. I figured it would be a long wait. He surprised me and said he has one that is already built and it is waiting to ship from Japan. 5k down and I should have it by the end of April! Today was a very fun day 🙂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0118.webp
    IMG_0118.webp
    636 KB · Views: 230

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom