J jmb5240 New member Joined Oct 5, 2026 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas Yesterday at 10:28 PM #1 Howdy from Dallas! Brand new here and to Lexus (although not to Toyota - 4 kids, 4 4Runners). Received my VIN on September 18th so I have a little more wait. Looking forward!
Howdy from Dallas! Brand new here and to Lexus (although not to Toyota - 4 kids, 4 4Runners). Received my VIN on September 18th so I have a little more wait. Looking forward!
supersix Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 720 Media 257 Reaction score 1,163 Today at 5:57 AM Admin #2 Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!
tgxotp New member Joined Jul 12, 2026 Messages 16 Media 1 Reaction score 6 Location New Jersey Today at 6:14 AM #3 Welcome. that is a standout color!
duerrs New member Joined Sep 12, 2026 Messages 7 Media 1 Reaction score 2 Location MN/AZ Today at 11:43 AM #4 Congrats! I've got the same truck on order...Atomic OT+ w/Onyx! Received my VIN on 9/10. ETA is end of October or early November.
Congrats! I've got the same truck on order...Atomic OT+ w/Onyx! Received my VIN on 9/10. ETA is end of October or early November.
🖖 Lexus GX Member Builds Overland Build - 2025 GX550 - Prinsu/CBI, Airdown Gearup, Warn, Baja Designs Arewethereyet 👍 Amazon