Overtrail+ Caviar Stealth PPF

AlastorGX

New member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
2
Media
4
Reaction score
3
Location
Dallas, TX
Loving this car.

Now between glossing the current wheels or getting the Vossen HFX-1s in either gloss black or bronze.

IMG_1477.webp
IMG_1476.webp
IMG_0133.webp


IMG_1528.webp
 
Looks great! Was the gray plastic on the front and back wrapped as well? or was it painted? Can you share what color PPF was used?

Many thanks!
 
The original paint is Caviar Black and the stealth wrap made it matte.

Stealth wrap takes whatever color you have and makes it matte.

The gray plastic either had a black vinyl wrap and then stealth PPF or a black stealth PPF - I'm not sure.
 
The original paint is Caviar Black and the stealth wrap made it matte.

Stealth wrap takes whatever color you have and makes it matte.

The gray plastic either had a black vinyl wrap and then stealth PPF or a black stealth PPF - I'm not sure.
Got it! Thank you!
 
Wow - not a huge fan of the caviar, but looks mean with the matte. Thought about doing this to my atomic silver. Mind me asking how much the install was?

I’d go with the gloss black wheels to keep it stealthy - bronze would pop for sure (and look great) but would draw the eye and be less cohesive. More, ‘look at me’ vs ‘don’t look at me’ 😂… Just my two cents.
 
Actually thought about doing this before I bought my Incognito. Looks good
 
Matte PPF on Incognito? I think that's the one color that I wouldn't consider Matte on - I think it would end up looking too much like primer.
No i considered buying a Caviar GX & stealth PPF’ing it like you did
 
The original paint is Caviar Black and the stealth wrap made it matte.

Stealth wrap takes whatever color you have and makes it matte.

The gray plastic either had a black vinyl wrap and then stealth PPF or a black stealth PPF - I'm not sure.
Please clarify, is it PPF or a wrap?
thanks and looks great!
 
I'm between HFX-1, HF6-4s and HF6-1s. My vote would be black wheels. My OCD would drive me off the wall with black + bronze lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom