Overtrail plus in Blue

robschafer

New member
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
9
Location
Dayton, OH
Am I the only one that wanted an overtrail plus in blue without the stupid olive garb in the interior?
 
While I do really like the Nightfall Mica of the Premium and Luxury trims, I still don’t want a GX of that color. Living in Texas where 110 degree heat and cloudless skies aren’t uncommon in the summer I will always opt for lighter colored cars - in the case of the GX either the pearl white or the atomic silver. But I do think it’s a shame that blue isn’t offered on the Overtrail trims for those that want it.
 
My wife's got that color with her Hylander. I'd be all over that blue if offered. I can work with most any interior other than black.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom