Prinsu with OT+ moonroof

I can't find any information on this, but will the OT+ moonroof collide with the prinsu roof rack Prinsu Pro Lexus GX550 Roof Rack
I HAVE THE Prinsu red I do believe you can’t open the moon roof ,you can open it if you remove one or two cross bars I also have the light bar from rigid love it me personally don’t open moon roof
 
I HAVE THE Prinsu red I do believe you can’t open the moon roof ,you can open it if you remove one or two cross bars I also have the light bar from rigid love it me personally don’t open moon roof
Rr
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2470.webp
    IMG_2470.webp
    369.2 KB · Views: 454
I HAVE THE Prinsu red I do believe you can’t open the moon roof ,you can open it if you remove one or two cross bars I also have the light bar from rigid love it me personally don’t open moon roof
Thanks the reply, this is helpful to know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom