Radio/navigation on main gauge cluster

munkeeboi

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
1,042
Media
142
Reaction score
772
Location
Los Angeles
Is there any way for the main driver gauge cluster to show what song is playing on the radio/xm/carplay? It seems like it should be possible on a fully digital screen.

Likewise, the directional arrows for navigation?

I currently have the HUD on, but thought of this while I was sitting at my desk at work....I guess I could try later, but maybe someone knows this off the top of their head.
 
Yes. Its fairly easy actually. Hit the OK button and use the toggles to change which display you want in which part of the screen
 
Omg...going to head to parking structure at work to try this out. I'm coming from a Tesla and the user interface was much more noob friendly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom