Reviews & Full Tour of the 2024 Lexus GX 550 Lineup

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023

Lexus has finally launched the new Lexus GX. Here's the entire lineup breaking down trim levels and the previous generation.First-ever Overtrail and Overtrail+ grades with standard 33-inch All-Terrain tires/18-inch wheels3.4L twin-turbo V6 produces 349 horsepower; 479 lb.-ft. of torqueHybrid powertrain available; introduced in the U.S. at a later dateStandard Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 and Lexus Interface with 14-inch multimedia touchscreenUp to 9,096 lbs. towing capacity

Starting MSRP of $64,250* (includes Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee)Expected to arrive at Lexus dealerships in early 2024

Lexus has finally launched the new Lexus GX. Here's the entire lineup breaking down trim levels and the previous generation.First-ever Overtrail and Overtrail+ grades with standard 33-inch All-Terrain tires/18-inch wheels3.4L twin-turbo V6 produces 349 horsepower; 479 lb.-ft. of torqueHybrid powertrain available; introduced in the U.S. at a later dateStandard Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 and Lexus Interface with 14-inch multimedia touchscreenUp to 9,096 lbs. towing capacity

Starting MSRP of $64,250* (includes Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee)Expected to arrive at Lexus dealerships in early 2024

Watched the whole thing. Good but I wanted to know if the 2 row overtrail models second row bench seat folds down and up like the other models with captain chairs.

2024 Lexus GX | Their Best Effort Since LC500​

Our First Drive covers the pros and cons of the brand-new Lexus GX 550 and Overtrail. In this video, we interview the Chief Engineer, Drive the SUV on and Off-Road, and cover the technical details. Will this be a worthy successor to the past Lexus Truck-Based SUVs? Will buyers choose this over Land Rover, BMW X5, X7, and Mercedes?

Is the 2024 Lexus GX 550 Overtrail a BETTER luxury SUV than a Land Rover Defender?​

The GX 550 is finally here and Lexus has brought some big changes. On the outside you will find 18in wheels, 33in off road tires and fixed running boards. On the inside you will b e greeted to an all new interior. Under the hood is a 3.5L twin-turbo V6 mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission. Is the 2024 Lexus GX 550 Overtrail a BETTER luxury SUV than a Land Rover Defender?

2024 Lexus GX550 | First Drive​

Been waiting for the new Lexus GX? We have been too! Check out the full review now.

Is the 2024 Lexus GX 550 Overtrail a BETTER luxury SUV than a Land Rover Defender?​

The GX 550 is finally here and Lexus has brought some big changes. On the outside you will find 18in wheels, 33in off road tires and fixed running boards. On the inside you will b e greeted to an all new interior. Under the hood is a 3.5L twin-turbo V6 mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission. Is the 2024 Lexus GX 550 Overtrail a BETTER luxury SUV than a Land Rover Defender?

Just got done watching his video. He makes some good points with his "zonks". Overall pretty good review!

I just read, and sorry I don't know which review, that the GX 550 OT only has E-KDSS and the other trims don't even have KDSS? Does anyone know if this is true? I thought they all had KDSS suspension and that the OT models had E-KDSS. I appreciate any comments on this. Thanks, BG

I just read, and sorry I don't know which review, that the GX 550 OT only has E-KDSS and the other trims don't even have KDSS? Does anyone know if this is true? I thought they all had KDSS suspension and that the OT models had E-KDSS. I appreciate any comments on this. Thanks, BG
No, if you look at the buyer’s guide, E-KDSS comes only on the OT and OT+ trims. The Torsen limited slip differential is standard on all trims.

No, if you look at the buyer’s guide, E-KDSS comes only on the OT and OT+ trims. The Torsen limited slip differential is standard on all trims.
Thanks FirstLexus! I looked again and you are absolutely correct. BG

2024 Lexus GX Review: The Toughest Luxury SUV​

This is the 2024 Lexus GX, the toughest luxury SUV. Today I'm reviewing this Lexus GX, and I'll show you all the many quirks and features. I'm also going to get behind the wheel of the Lexus GX and show you what it's like to drive.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510