Rock Sliders

I can confirm at least that the factory rock rails are functional, bolt directly to the frame and while they may not be my first choice after it is all said and done, I think they will work for the limited amount of use I will put them through, which is basically in Colorado while elk hunting, just going down forest service roads and some medium trails.

The kicker is that the vehicle REALLY needs mud flaps if you go this route. The area just above the rock rails and the plastic body guard protection appears like it will be prone to splash and gravel/rock damage given the way that lower door panel kinda angles down. If I can't find mudflaps soon I will probably get a clear plastic wrap protection type film applied to it. So do keep that in mind given your own personal use.

I have a new OT I just picked up with rock rails. Is anyone interested in trading rock rails for OT or OT+ regular step? My wife is short and needs more of a step. I’m in the Tampa Bay Area.

I have a new OT I just picked up with rock rails. Is anyone interested in trading rock rails for OT or OT+ regular step? My wife is short and needs more of a step. I’m in the Tampa Bay Area.
Im intersted, i have a factory running board that i would like to trade. Im from MD, I guess we can fugure out how to ship them

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510