Running board plug.

TheMan

New member
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
5
Media
1
Reaction score
5
Location
Houston
My Overtrail Plus came with port installed rock sliders. I see the harness that I assume would be plugged into the running boards if my car was so equipped. I want to install some rock lights and it would be nice to plug them into this location. At the moment, there is a dummy plug plugged into the female end of the harness. Please take a look at the photo. Know where I can get a pig tail with the corresponding male end? Rigid? KC Highlights? Toyota? Thank you!

IMG_0338.webp
 
My Overtrail Plus came with port installed rock sliders. I see the harness that I assume would be plugged into the running boards if my car was so equipped. I want to install some rock lights and it would be nice to plug them into this location. At the moment, there is a dummy plug plugged into the female end of the harness. Please take a look at the photo. Know where I can get a pig tail with the corresponding male end? Rigid? KC Highlights? Toyota? Thank you!

View attachment 1614
My view your dealer could tell you what exactly it’s for my OT+ should be here this week🤞🤞and check with above light company you posted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom