Seeking TE37SB help/advice plz (1 Viewer)

omg.itsbagz

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
22
Media
4
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Hello all,



Would like to preface this as I know very little about wheels and tires but I’m obsessing over these TE37SBs on bronze after seeing it on a White GX550. These will def be the next set of wheels for my ‘26 OT. Would really love some help and/or advice on specs yall are favor, where/how to purchase, and tire specs people are pairing with these wheels.

Question 1: 18x8 or 18x8.5?

Question 2: what offset to get the wheels as close to flush with the body or as little poke as possible?

Question 3: 285/70r18 or 275/70r18 in relation to fitment on a stock ‘26 OT and issues with spare tire location torment?

Thank you in advance for all the help. It’s been super fun trying to keep up with all the info here and inspiring build photos.

Attached some photos for reference 🙏
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8007.webp
    IMG_8007.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7980.webp
    IMG_7980.webp
    203.6 KB · Views: 3
I can answer 1 and 2 for you. I have a set of TE37xt on my OT in 17x8 20 offset and they’re perfectly flush. Since my set is 17 inches, I can’t say for certain about the tires.
 
I can answer 1 and 2 for you. I have a set of TE37xt on my OT in 17x8 20 offset and they’re perfectly flush. Since my set is 17 inches, I can’t say for certain about the tires.
Just checked your rig out. 17x8 +20 looks really good wow. No issues with fit on 17s as far as balancing and room for the brakes/rotors?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom