Titan7 AK2 with Falken Wildpeak A/T4W LT285/70R18 (Does not fit stock suspension)

Land Bully

Member
📦 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Messages
35
Media
10
Reaction score
42
Location
Indiana
I mean it fits, but it just barely rubs on the safety frame when turning.

The GX550 Center Bore / Hub Bore is 95.1 mm, so I ended up buying some hub centric rings from Amazon. And the stock lug studs are super short, so I ordered some extended lug studs. As many of you already know, it's a common complaint for aftermarket wheels. I was only able to get thread engagement on about 12mm. I'll be installing the extended lug studs soon.

Size: 18" x 8.5"
Offset: +20mm
Bolt Pattern: 6 x 139.7mm(5.5")
Center Bore: 106.3mm

Falken Wildpeak A/T4W
LT285/70R18
 

Attachments

  • DSC00571.webp
    DSC00571.webp
    437.1 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC00575.webp
    DSC00575.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC00592.webp
    DSC00592.webp
    391 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC00599.webp
    DSC00599.webp
    347.5 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0318.webp
    IMG_0318.webp
    319.7 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0365.webp
    IMG_0365.webp
    269.9 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom