💵 For Sale Victory 4x4 GX550 Upper Shelf - NJ, $200

Sckill

Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
36
Media
15
Reaction score
40
Location
NJ
For sale: Victory 4x4 Upper Storage Shelf for the GX550.

Shelf is in very good condition and comes with all hardware for full assembly. Mounting this to the roof of the trunk reuses the 4 bolts grab handles in the trunk. Full product information here:


$200. Local pickup in NJ / NYC area preferred. Will ship at buyers expense if I can find a big enough box.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20261010_010230566.webp
    PXL_20261010_010230566.webp
    382.4 KB · Views: 8
I just checked our packing arrangements in the GX and could make that work. Agree it would be helpful for the bedding and extra blankets. I am in CT. I'll send PM.
 
You would be welcome, but 4WD and CT don't mix much, but VT and NH and Maine have a good mix. There is the sand drive at the top of Capre Cod to the light house that is great off season. I particularly liked the inner dune trail on the return. Message me if you plan as t trip this way. The fall color change now is always worth enjoying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom