💺 What color interior will you get for your 2024 Lexus GX?

What interior color will you choose for your 2024 Lexus GX?

• Total voters
Does anyone know if the Third-row seat, folds flat under the floor?
I think it will fold flat. This video shows the different exterior and interior colors, and in the last section shows the seat configurations from the back looking in. It shows the 3rd row folding flat, but 2nd row not folding flat. I can live with that, my plan would be to leave the 3rd row down all the time and 2nd row up all the time.

I think it will fold flat. This video shows the different exterior and interior colors, and in the last section shows the seat configurations from the back looking in. It shows the 3rd row folding flat, but 2nd row not folding flat. I can live with that, my plan would be to leave the 3rd row down all the time and 2nd row up all the time.

I don't think it ever shows the third row folded flat... Just removed. What part of the video (minutes and seconds in?)?

Hmm.. it's really hard to tell if this is a photo of the 3rd row folded down or the two row GX without the third row:

gx550-fold-flat-seats.png

I don't think it ever shows the third row folded flat... Just removed. What part of the video (minutes and seconds in?)?
4:05 shows all seats up. 4:08 shows 2nd and 3rd row down. 4:11 shows 3rd row down. Right at the end of the video, before the ads start.

Hmm.. it's really hard to tell if this is a photo of the 3rd row folded down or the two row GX without the third row:

View attachment 95
This is the two row Overtrail.

View attachment 95
This is the 2-row Overtrail. That interior color, Chateau/Olive is only available in the Overtrail, which only comes in 2-row. The brochure (pre-order guide) shows the various color combinations:

This is the two row Overtrail.

This is the 2-row Overtrail. That interior color, Chateau/Olive is only available in the Overtrail, which only comes in 2-row. The brochure (pre-order guide) shows the various color combinations:

Awesome! Thanks for pointing that out. That setup will work out perfect! Here are some screen caps from that section of the video:

gx550-thirdrow-up.png

You can even see the headrest pulls from the third row.

gx550-thirdrow-down.png

It sure does look like fold-flat seats in those screencaps from the video! That would be a major win for the new GX!

my suspicion is that when the hybrid GX550 model comes out the batteries will be in the same location :(
Hence, no third-row seat option on the Land Cruiser. At least the battery is located where it is not subject to damage when doing serious off-roading, deep water, etc.

The Olive Ultrasuede looks pretty good in this photo.

View attachment 60
I saw this in person today at the Lexus Experience in Irvine. The interior shows much better in person than in the pics. The materials look and feel like premium materials.

The Earth color Overtrail model on display was definitely beautiful. I will say the second row seating might prove to be a little tight for some people, but I’m coming from a GLS and an EQS with really generous back seats.

The trunk space is really great for road trips which is why I really want this vehicle.

Third row does not look removable. I too hated the Sequoia setup. In the photos of the 7 seaters you can tell that tried some slick photo angles and design of the load area trim. You can see there is ~4-5in of raised "floor" when the third row is folded down. If you look at the Overtrails you can tell the load floor is lower. Compare the plastic trim to the rear gate latch to see the difference.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510