Votes: 32 28.1%
  • GX OVERTRAIL+

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
I thought it would be interesting to see what model GX550 will be in the most demand. Let us know what model you'll be getting and be sure to vote on the poll!

I'm on the list for a GX PREMIUM+.

GX PREMIUMGX PREMIUM+GX LUXURYGX LUXURY+GX OVERTRAILGX OVERTRAIL+
Standard features:Includes Premium features, and adds or replaces:Includes Premium+ features, and adds or replaces:Includes Luxury features, and adds or replaces:Includes Premium features, and adds or replaces:Includes Overtrail features, and adds or replaces:
Mechanical & PerformanceExteriorMechanical & PerformanceMechanical & PerformanceMechanical & PerformanceExterior
8,000-lb towing capacity4Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor146,990-lb towing capacity46,780-lb towing capacity4Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension SystemPower Rear Door with Kick Sensor14
349-horsepower1LED foglampsExteriorAdaptive Variable Suspension(E-KDSS)Outside mirrors with puddle lamps
3.4L V6 twin-turbo engineInterior22-in alloy wheelsExteriorAdaptive Variable SuspensionInterior
10-speed automatic transmissionPower tilt-and-telescoping steering wheelOutside mirrors with puddle lampsAutomatic power-extending running boardsElectronically controlled locking rear differentialPower tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
Full-time 4WDHeated leather-trimmed steering wheelInteriorDynamic Sky panorama glass roofCrawl Control20 with Turn AssistThematic Ambient Illumination
Torsen®5 limited-slip center differentialThematic Ambient Illumination10-way heated and ventilated power driver’s seatInteriorDownhill Assist Control21Lexus Memory System for driver’s seat, outside
with locking featureLexus Memory System for driver’s seat, outsideFront massaging seatsMark Levinson 21-speaker, 1,800-wattMulti-Terrain Selectmirrors and steering wheel
Exteriormirrors and steering wheelSemi-aniline leather–trimmed interiorSurround SoundExteriorHeated second-row outboard seats
20-in alloy wheelsHeated second-row outboard seats4-way adjustable front headrestsDigital Rearview Mirror18-in alloy wheelsWireless phone charger15
Premium Triple-Beam LED headlampsWireless phone charger15Second-row manual sunshadeCool box33-in all-terrain tires10-way heated and ventilated power driver’s seat
Power-folding outside mirrorsPanoramic View Monitor16Illuminated door sillsOptionsBlack utility roof railsFront massaging seats
Running boardsPower-folding third-row seatOptionsDigital Key18 (requires Remote Connect2Headlamp washers4-way adjustable front headrests
Power rear doorSafety /Advanced TechnologiesDigital Key18 (requires Remote Connect2subscription, 3-year trial included)*LED foglampsSecond-row manual sunshade
Power tilt-and-slide moonroof with roof railsIntuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking andsubscription, 3-year trial included)*Heated second-row captain’s chairs (seatingWindshield wiper de-icerIlluminated door sills
Tow hitch4Rear Pedestrian Detection17Heated second-row captain’s chairs (seatingfor six)InteriorSafety /Advanced Technologies
InteriorOptionsfor six)Cold Area Package: Windshield wiper de-icer,Seating for fiveIntuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking and
Seating for sevenDigital Key18 (requires Remote Connect2Mark Levinson®19 21-speaker, 1,800-wattheadlamp washer, fast-response interior heaterHeated leather-trimmed steering wheelRear Pedestrian Detection17
NuLuxe®-trimmed, 8-way power-adjustable,subscription, 3-year trial included)*Surround SoundFour USB-C ports6Options
heated and ventilated front seats with adjustableHeated second-row captain’s chairs (seatingCold Area Package: Windshield wiper de-icer,Safety /Advanced TechnologiesDigital Key18 (requires Remote Connect2
headrestsfor six)headlamp washer, fast-response interior heaterPanoramic View Monitor16 with Multi-Terrainsubscription, 3-year trial included)*
Leather-trimmed steering wheelCold Area Package: Windshield wiper de-icer,MonitorCool box
Six USB-C ports6headlamp washer, fast-response interior heaterOptionsMark Levinson 21-speaker, 1,800-watt
120V/400-watt AC power outlet7Cool boxSurround Sound
in cargo area
12.3-in multi-information display
Interior ambient illumination
10-speaker Lexus Premium Sound System
Safety /Advanced Technologies
Lexus Safety System+ 3.08
Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking9
Blind Spot Monitor10 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert11
Connected Technologies
Lexus Interface2
with 14-in touchscreen display
Safety Connect2
with up to 10-year trial*
Service Connect2
with up to 10-year trial*
Remote Connect2
3-year trial*
Wi-Fi Connect2 (AT&T hotspot) with up to
30-day/3GB trial*
Drive Connect2
with Cloud Navigation, Intelligent
Assistant and Destination Assist 3-year trial*
Wireless Apple CarPlay®12 integration
Wireless Android Auto™13 compatibility

Not sure. The Premium+ is probably all I’d need but there’s a couple compelling options on the Luxury+…
I’m probably not offroading to any great extent so probably don’t need to go as far as one of the Overtrail choices.

Not sure. The Premium+ is probably all I’d need but there’s a couple compelling options on the Luxury+…
I’m probably not offroading to any great extent so probably don’t need to go as far as one of the Overtrail choices.
From the table above, it looks like the Premium and Luxury trims can be optioned with or without the second-row captain's chairs. The Overtrail is the only trim where the captain's chairs and third row is not an option.

From the table above, it looks like the Premium and Luxury trims can be optioned with or without the second-row captain's chairs. The Overtrail is the only trim where the captain's chairs and third row is not an option.
Thanks for your help on this! Here I thought I might have to make sure I got the overtrail trim, but nice that I can go any way & still just do 5 passenger.

I'm looking at the Overtrail+ Although I think all trims have value and are great, the Overtrail has the features I am looking for and the only configurations I'd buy. I will absolutely delete the moon roof so I can buy a roof rack in it's place. I load the roof, so I don't want glass up there ;). I also like how the Overtrail just doesn't even bother with the 3 row configurations - I don't need it and it's surely going to affect space in the trunk. So for me, it's great it's not even there.

Lux+ Caviar with black interior. Main justification is I will do minimal off-roading, and for the off-roading I do the Overtrail+ would be Overkill+. Noted here by others, but the 22's are going to be gone within the first week. Not for off roading reasons, but because of the harshness they add to the ride.

Another completely cosmetic reason.... but I think the tucked in running boards on Lux+ make the vehicle look super sharp compared to the standard ones.

Luxury + in Incognito with blacked out emblems. Agree with Nuke on swapping out 22s though with new wheels.
Lux+ with swapped out wheels, tint and vinyl wrap on roof including A pillars and mirrors

Attachments

• PXL_20240629_013258095.jpg
    PXL_20240629_013258095.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 59

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd