What vehicle will the GX550 replace?

2023 BMW x7 40i
 

Attachments

  • x7IMG_6883.webp
    x7IMG_6883.webp
    310.5 KB · Views: 294
If/when I decide on the GX it’ll be a 2022 Ford Bronco Sport.
Edit: this thread perhaps needs pics too.
IMG_4043.webp
 
For me, my X5 40i, which will go to my wife.

Will trade in my wife's NX300 FSport 3 for this.

I want something a bit more capable off-road than the X5, and my wife wants something a bit bigger for carting the kiddo around.

Win-Win-Win
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJE
My wife will get the 2010 4Runner and we will sell her 2007 Subaru Forrester Turbo.
 
Keeping my FJ…285k and counting… Tough choice though….
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6337.webp
    IMG_6337.webp
    331.4 KB · Views: 257
If I do buy a GX, we will pass down a 2017 Infiniti QX60 to our 21 y.o. son.
 
What don’t you like about the X7?
Honestly I love the x7, best / most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned. Even with it being in the shop all of Feb getting a new transmission (only 13,000 miles on it) I would buy another one. I have owned two LC 200 series, a 100 series and an FJ so I really loved the look of the Overtrail. Main thing is I don't need the 3rd row and wanted something more truck like....for now. :) I could see myself going back to BMW in a couple of years when they do a final run of their V8's before going fully inline 6 / PHEV or BEV in 2027 (next model change for the x7) or x5 in 2026.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom