Why no electronic rear view mirror on Overtrail Plus?

Nickal

Apr 12, 2024
Cooper City
Anyone else find it very odd that on an 82k SUV, there is apparently no option for electronic rear view mirrors on the Overtrail Plus? Hoping that is an omission from the prototypes to final production vehicles.

probably because no 3rd seat and Lexus think empty cargo space won’t block the rear window.

Also no 2nd and 3rd row roof vents on OT. You only get two on the back of the center console.

probably because no 3rd seat and Lexus think empty cargo space won’t block the rear window.

Also no 2nd and 3rd row roof vents on OT. You only get two on the back of the center console.
That’s the first I’ve heard that regarding the vents, and I’m bummed for my kiddos…I thought the roof vents were a cool feature. OT+ coming this weekend I’m told.

Many will load up the rear stacked to the roof for outings and block the standard rear view. Just makes no sense....
Totally agree! Seems like a huge miss by Lexus. Why would they not assume that the "overlanding" trim will be purchased by people who will their interior stuffed to the brim with cargo and gear?! Doesn't make much sense

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510