2024 Lexus GX550 Pricing and Options List!

IMG_0278.jpeg

2024 Lexus GX550 MSRP in USD:

$62,900 = Premium
$67,900 = Premium +
$75,900 = Luxury
$79,900 = Luxury +
$67,900 = Overland
$75,900 = Overland +

2024-Lexus-GX-Pricing-Options-2.png
2024-Lexus-GX-Pricing-Options-1.png

Last edited:
So this is entirely different pricing than the others being posted. Any idea why? Maybe Canadian pricing versus US?
If you start with the base price in the initial pricing we saw, and add in the options from the option list I shared you will arrive at these price points. So the MSRP we saw is the starting point without the options that Lexus is factory installing on their first run. You can't get an Overtrail + without ML or a Luxury+ without Captain's chairs so you're obliged to pay the price on that list. OV and OP and PP are some kind of packages being offered specific to the trim being sold for Overtrail, Overtrial+ and Premium Plus for example. I think it amounts to about 1,350 or something like that.

If you start with the base price in the initial pricing we saw, and add in the options from the option list I shared you will arrive at these price points. So the MSRP we saw is the starting point without the options that Lexus is factory installing on their first run. You can't get an Overtrail + without ML or a Luxury+ without Captain's chairs so you're obliged to pay the price on that list. OV and OP and PP are some kind of packages being offered specific to the trim being sold for Overtrail, Overtrial+ and Premium Plus for example. I think it amounts to about 1,350 or something like that.
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. As usual, they'll be loading them up with the options they think will be most in demand.

I'm still not clear on how the wheels will be determined. I've seen different types of wheels on the Premium and Premium+ (machine finish and grey), but the buying guide doesn't indicate which model comes with which wheels, and there doesn't seem to be option pricing for wheels.

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. As usual, they'll be loading them up with the options they think will be most in demand.

I'm still not clear on how the wheels will be determined. I've seen different types of wheels on the Premium and Premium+ (machine finish and grey), but the buying guide doesn't indicate which model comes with which wheels, and there doesn't seem to be option pricing for wheels.
i think the ordering guide is indicative of trim and options available for each trim, but the wheels and accessories are dealer/port delivered and will probably need to be negotiated to the extent that you can given demand dynamics.

There was a video I saw somewhere with the various wheels available at each trim. I think the luxury+ comes with 22 inch wheels. It was at the LA show and they look great in person. The premium trims come with stock with 20's and the overtrail models come with the 18" wheels and 33" tires.

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to find out what the build options "OV" and "TW" stand for on the Overtrail Bi-Tone paint model. I have not been able to find any references to these abbreviations.
Also, there is a Accessory item "BM" for Bodyside Moldings. Does anyone know if this Is the the black molding around the wheel wells and bottom of the body? I would think that this molding is standard on the Overtrail models.
Thank you

Hi gang. New forum member here. Just joined. I've been eyeing the new GX since it was announced. Thank you for posting the pricing. I contacted my local dealer who said that they are taking orders only from in-state customers. I may order one this week.

Hi gang. New forum member here. Just joined. I've been eyeing the new GX since it was announced. Thank you for posting the pricing. I contacted my local dealer who said that they are taking orders only from in-state customers. I may order one this week.

Welcome to the forum! What model/trim are you thinking of getting?

Thanks FirstLexus. Last option code question is: What does OP stand for and is listed in the "build options"? Thanks to everyone again. Gunner
I asked a sales guy what he thought it meant, but he wasn't sure. He speculated OP is Overtrail + and OV is Overtrail, while PP is Premium Plus. I backed into the numbers listed and I think whatever it is worth around $1,350 over the MSRP.

BTW, I've been thinking about the price list, and I think that might be a regional allocation and build schedule. I can't imagine people in SoCal, or Florida needing or wanting a cold weather package, or a dealer thinking they had to add it for their markets.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510