2024 Lexus GX550 Pricing and Options List!

IMG_0278.jpeg

2024 Lexus GX550 MSRP in USD:

$62,900 = Premium
$67,900 = Premium +
$75,900 = Luxury
$79,900 = Luxury +
$67,900 = Overland
$75,900 = Overland +

2024-Lexus-GX-Pricing-Options-2.png
2024-Lexus-GX-Pricing-Options-1.png

Last edited:
I talked with an advisor at a local dealership yesterday and he said Lexus has stopped building the 2023s now and expect their first deliveries February 2024. Assume factory changeover right now. My actual advisor was hoping to have more info after their monthly meeting today when I asked about delivery timing.

I backed out what I thought was the cost of this option which is shown as OP and came to a cost of $1,130.00 I'm just wondering what it could be...... Very interesting.

I believe this is the delivery fee.

I talked with an advisor at a local dealership yesterday and he said Lexus has stopped building the 2023s now and expect their first deliveries February 2024. Assume factory changeover right now. My actual advisor was hoping to have more info after their monthly meeting today when I asked about delivery timing.

This makes sense to me. According to the letter the dealers received, production for the Gx550 will start December 19. So the first wave of delivery should be late January or early February.

Edit: I just watched a YouTube video and it seems the production of GX550 has already begun.

Last edited:
official press release..

Can someone explain the cargo space to me? 40 cu. ft with the 3rd row folder seems small, same for both folded. My Ford Escape is almost 40 cu. ft behind the second row. Also, the cargo space differs between Overtrail and other trims, so how much space is the third row taking up? I thought they folded completely away to look similar to the other trims.

I read somewhere that Lexus only gives the cu. ft up until where the windows start and not the entire volume. I'd be curious what the total cargo space measured in the same way other manufacturers do.

official press release..

Official hwy mileage is 21 mpg haha I'll take it

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!