Anyone upgrade Rear cargo area dome light?

richord

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
16
Location
New Jersey
The lighting in the back is rather dim. The tiny side Leds are decorative. The roof mounted light is too dim. Anyone replace this with a brighter version? there is one on Ebay for $85 but not sure if it's worth it.
 
not a replacement but here is if you want to add more lights

 
not a replacement but here is if you want to add more lights

Thanks, as stated in the post: "too much panel popping" Looks like just brighter Led's would help. I'll take a look at the current Led's to see if they can more easily be replaced.
 
Looks like they’re built in LED lights and not typical replaceable bulbs. The eBay version seems to be the type that works.

Found cheaper here though - $49 at Alibaba

 

Attachments

  • IMG_4981.webp
    IMG_4981.webp
    235.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom