Ark Splash Guards Fitment- Need Help (1 Viewer)

CAG8809

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Media
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I have installed the Micro Flaps on my Overtrail+ over the weekend with fitment issues unfortunately. As you can see the flaps are not flush at all. Has anyone come across this issue? I emailed the company but was told to use the chat on thier website. The chat is asking for pictures but doesn't have a way to upload the pics to their AI chat page. No complaining as I like the flaps but the screws seem to be too long within the wheel wells to look correct. Let me know if I'm doing something incorrect & thanks for any help on this.
pic 1.webp
pic 2.webp
pic 3.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom