Engine just blew (2 Viewers)

That's a big bummer! My '26 OT+ is coming in next month. I specifically waited to order this truck in the hopes that they get the engine issue resolved. However, I'm still hearing of people having issues on 25's and 26's. Please keep us updated on the findings and ultimate resolution.

Not that it matters entirely, but how frequently did you change oil?
 
That's a big bummer! My '26 OT+ is coming in next month. I specifically waited to order this truck in the hopes that they get the engine issue resolved. However, I'm still hearing of people having issues on 25's and 26's. Please keep us updated on the findings and ultimate resolution.

Not that it matters entirely, but how frequently did you change oil?
Did a change at 100 miles, 1k miles, and every 5k. Waiting on a tow, so just keeping myself busy 😂
 
Did a change at 100 miles, 1k miles, and every 5k. Waiting on a tow, so just keeping myself busy 😂
Damn...I had the similar intentions with mine. Plan on draining at 500, 1500 and every 4-5K after. Please update when you know more. Thank you!
 
Oh Man...sorry to hear that.....When you are able to, can you let us know exactly what happened? Were you just driving and lost power, or did something literally blow up?
 
Oh Man...sorry to hear that.....When you are able to, can you let us know exactly what happened? Were you just driving and lost power, or did something literally blow up?
Crusing on the highway, check engine light popped with reduced power message/limp mode. Stopped and engine was vibrating like crazy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom