Fender flare gap

jaytee

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
59
Media
9
Reaction score
11
Location
Texas
I noticed gaps around all fender flares. Was told by dealership it’s normal. Included video. Thoughts?
 
Replying to try adding video again
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7225.mov
    5.4 MB
I would compare to others GX's at the dealership. Had to get the dealer's bodyshop to re-glue mine after which they were fine on my Grand Cherokee Summit when it was new. Thanks for pointing out as it reminds me to review when my OT+ arrives.
 
I would compare to others GX's at the dealership. Had to get the dealer's bodyshop to re-glue mine after which they were fine on my Grand Cherokee Summit when it was new. Thanks for pointing out as it reminds me to review when my OT+ arrives.
Thank you. I will definitely do a comparison. Problem is I can’t compare yet since nothing on the lot. They are still fulfilling orders so they are gone in a day or 2. I think I’ll swing by and have body shop take a look like you did. Congrats on your OT+ bet you are anxious for its arrival!
 
Their bodyshop did cover it under warranty. Deposit on a white OT+ since August. '23, been told it will now be a 2025 model. Sure lookin' forward to it.
 
Their bodyshop did cover it under warranty. Deposit on a white OT+ since August. '23, been told it will now be a 2025 model. Sure lookin' forward to it.
Wow, that’s a long time. My deposit was 4/24 and got it a few days ago so 8 month wait.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom