Get a grip on the GX! 💪

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
FBG
I'm a huge fan of grab handles on the inside of a vehicle, and I am happy to report that the new GX 550 has many of them—not just for the passenger but also for the driver! Most vehicles these days either seem to have just the one above the window or on the A-pillar, or neither! I was so glad to see the same set of grab handles also on the driver's side. I find it fun sometimes to hold onto the overhead grab handle while driving. It's also super helpful for older folks who have difficulty getting up into an off-road capable vehicle or if you have some things or a drink in your hand. They were well-placed, sturdy, and easy to grab onto.

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

Just noticed this thread. I love the driver's side grab handles! So sick of trucks/SUVs ditching the driver grab handle, and more sick of the "grab the steering wheel" argument. The angle of the steering wheel is all wrong when trying to pull yourself up to get in when the vehicle is in funky off road positions that put the sill up further off the ground than when on the street.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510