✅ Ideas for "Verified Owner" badges?

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2023
Austin, TX
Since it looks like people are going to be taking home their vehicles soon, I was looking for a way we can verify actual owners and give them a badge here on the site. Just a little graphic near their username. I'd like for people to post a thread and a pic... maybe them holding up a paper in front of their opened vehicle? Maybe a picture of the inner door panel with VIN... but anyone at a dealership could get that.

I'm looking for ideas... something that doesn't give away any valuable personal information but that still verifies that they do own one. Thoughts?

Since it looks like people are going to be taking home their vehicles soon, I was looking for a way we can verify actual owners and give them a badge here on the site. Just a little graphic near their username. I'd like for people to post a thread and a pic... maybe them holding up a paper in front of their opened vehicle? Maybe a picture of the inner door panel with VIN... but anyone at a dealership could get that.

I'm looking for ideas... something that doesn't give away any valuable personal information but that still verifies that they do own one. Thoughts?
Impressive, a good idea

Some ideas:

Attachments

• Garage 1.png
    Garage 1.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Garage 2.png
    Garage 2.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: MJE

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD