Lexus GX Press Release email goes out

gx-press-release.webp


Signed up on Lexus' site for all the information I could get on the 2024 Lexus GX and looks like they sent out their first email. The contents are included in the image but also here as text....

Thank you for signing up. We'll keep you informed of all GX updates, including when it becomes available to purchase. In the meantime, there is so much to look forward to, including:
• Up to an 8,000-pound towing capacity
• Special available overland/off-road capability
• 14‑inch touchscreen featuring wireless Apple CarPlay®1 integration and wireless Android Auto™2 compatibility

Full link to the press release here: https://pressroom.lexus.com/sophist...tdesc=z1_vehicle_2024--gx--press--release_cta
 
Nice! Hopefully they announce the GX550 online configurator soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom