Link to NHTSA report on issues filed.

katsumoto

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
29
Reaction score
19
Location
Colorado
I do not know much about NHTSA and how they issue reports. I went to their site to get reports on GX550 but could not navigate and find it. Typical Gov website. Anyway I did find this website that has compiled and listed engine/other issues Lexus GX550 NHTSA Complaints, Recalls & TSBs | Repair Surge. I do not know how accurate this is but it looks like there are only a hand full of V35A issues. I could be wrong. Let me know if you have been able to get NHTSA official GX 550 report failures. Thanks. I would also like to attach this YouTube which gives a good depiction of the report I was trying to get.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom