Luxury 22s Options (VOSSEN) (3 Viewers)

fmccamant

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
3
Media
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
Hi - I have a 2026 Luxury (Nori Green) and I am thinking about tire/wheel replacement options when the OEM tires are worn down (currently at 11K). One option is to keep the OEM 22 rims and go to a 275/50R22 tire. The other option would be something in the photos: VOSSEN HF6-4 Terra Bronze wheels with 285/45R22 tires.

If anyone has done this combo, please let me know how you like it for looks and ride quality. TIA!
 

Attachments

  • 4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    223.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    247.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    4422-2025-LEXUS-GX550-OTPLUS-VOSSEN-HF64-22X9.5-20MM-TERRA-BRONZE-285-45-22-RECON-GRAPPLER-AT...webp
    316.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom