New member of the GX forum

Duer003

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Winston Salem, NC
I appreciate being a new member of the GX forum. I am awaiting the arrival of my GX 550 Overtrail. Only concern is about the factory installed OEM roof rack and the wind noise. Any recommendations to reduce? Also considering just having it removed and selling. Other than the roof rack wind noise, super excited. I do enjoy off road, but also plan on getting a Flying Cloud Airstream and believe this is an excellent choice for towing. Any additional comments per towing, I would also appreciate. Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJE
Welcome to the forum @Duer003! What model/length Airstream are you considering?
 
I appreciate being a new member of the GX forum. I am awaiting the arrival of my GX 550 Overtrail. Only concern is about the factory installed OEM roof rack and the wind noise. Any recommendations to reduce? Also considering just having it removed and selling. Other than the roof rack wind noise, super excited. I do enjoy off road, but also plan on getting a Flying Cloud Airstream and believe this is an excellent choice for towing. Any additional comments per towing, I would also appreciate. Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone.
Welcome to the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom