Realistically - when will we see inventory coming into the dealers and how much over MSRP do we think the dealer premium will be?

I'm waiting on my Luxury + had a deposit down since last year. Sat down with the salesman and gave him three color choices and two interior color choices.

Folks on the forum are right a lot of dealer add-on's which I plan on getting somewhere else(hood chip protection, ceramic coating, window tint).

Test drove a overtrail, it's pretty nice, I would that route but the wife wants three rows.Wish that was an option for the overtrail. Its amazing quiet even with the 33 inch tires, like the power.

chatted with my dealer yesterday after taking a luxury for a test drive.

They have pre orders out at least 3 years, and even my order form early June last year is quoted as “Hopefully this year”.

Demand for this vehicle is silly.

My sales associate claims they aren’t doing any markups (though that might be a factor of me having a history with them), and I told him not to add any port or dealer installed extras without consulting with me which he agreed to, told him I’m willing to play ball on some stuff but let’s make sure it’s things I actually want. For example don’t put a stupid roof rack on it to pad the sale when I’m already pushing the limit for height that works for me. Let’s figure out options I actually want.

I'm waiting on my Luxury + had a deposit down since last year. Sat down with the salesman and gave him three color choices and two interior color choices.

Folks on the forum are right a lot of dealer add-on's which I plan on getting somewhere else(hood chip protection, ceramic coating, window tint).

Test drove a overtrail, it's pretty nice, I would that route but the wife wants three rows.Wish that was an option for the overtrail. Its amazing quiet even with the 33 inch tires, like the power.
Hopefully you had an opportunity to select Sport Mode during your test drive. I own a Premium Plus and I was presently surprised at the increase in throttle response when Sport Mode is selected!

just parked next to one. Saw the horrendously large hitch cargo apparatus. Hope that’s not part of the new vehicle purchase deal.
IMG_4621.jpeg

Ha, I used to have that rack on my RV. It was kinda amazing.... inflatable kayak, fire wood, and any other crap you don't want in your vehicle. But does look kinda silly on a normal sized SUV.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510