Rear HVAC controls/distribution differ by trim?

Nuke

Aug 19, 2023
Rexburg, ID
Hope I am mistaken, but it sure appears from viewing reviews that the rear HVAC controls/distribution differ by trim level. In particular, the Luxury trims have the controls in the rear of the pedestal, and the overhead vents. However, some, if not all of the other trims, no controls in the pedestal, and no overhead vents, only in the ped. Am I observing correctly?

Hope I am mistaken, but it sure appears from viewing reviews that the rear HVAC controls/distribution differ by trim level. In particular, the Luxury trims have the controls in the rear of the pedestal, and the overhead vents. However, some, if not all of the other trims, no controls in the pedestal, and no overhead vents, only in the ped. Am I observing correctly?
Correct that is right on your observation. The luxury trim is only one I know that has the vents above. The Overtrail and premium trims does have controls at the pedestal

Correct that is right on your observation. The luxury trim is only one I know that has the vents above. The Overtrail and premium trims does have controls at the pedestal
Thanks! It appears the Overtrail and Premium only have controls for fan speed, not temperature. Hence, among the reasons why the Luxury trims came in unexpectedly priced about the Overtrail. Of course no third-row seats on the Overtrail either, leather, etc.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510