Service, Maintenance, & Parts Manuals (Online PDFs)?

CG1

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Does anyone have links to service, maintenance, and parts manuals for the '24 GX550's?

TIA

Here’s the Warranty and Service Guide
👍🏼

*I can also post link to another site but not sure if that’s ok with the moderators

Attachments

• 2024_GX550_Warranty_Service_Manual.pdf
    693.8 KB · Views: 184
Thanks Mace! Does your "link" happen to have the service, maintenance, and parts manuals? If so, I'll PM you my email.

Thanks Mace! Does your "link" happen to have the service, maintenance, and parts manuals? If so, I'll PM you my email.
You’re welcome! 🍻

link is same info as above with service/warranty.

haven’t found a parts manual yet

I am surprised that Lexus states no service internal for replacement of the transmission filter and oil. They reference at the end of the manual it is a sealed unit requiring no regular service but I know better than to drive it beyond 75-100K miles without servicing with new fluid/filter. No dipstick for the trans either, not a huge fan of that. Going the route of the Germans which leads to potentially expensive repairs in the future.

Last edited:
I am surprised that Lexus states no service internal for replacement of the transmission filter and oil. They reference at the end of the manual it is a sealed unit requiring no regular service but I know better than to drive it beyond 75-100K miles without servicing with new fluid/filter. No dipstick for the trans either, not a huge fan of that. Going the route of the Germans which leads to potentially expensive repairs in the future.
I concur. I do not like the fact it doesn't have a dipstick for that! Traded in a chevy silverado LTZ for my GX 550 and chevy had done the same thing. No dipstick for the transmission. About two months ago it a hose blow off the transmission coolant line assembly, no warning lights, no dashboard notifications, nothing... if I hadn't formed a habit of checking under the vehicle regularly (I'm an old man) then I may have not ever noticed until there was major damage. Glad to be in a GX, but I do miss having a dipstick!

Not in the manual nor has Lexus Part page updated. Do I have have the right part numbers for regular maintenance? Any help filling in the blank?

Oil: 8qts 0W20 00279-0WQTE-01
Oil Filter: 90915-10010
Oil Drain Plug Gasket: 90430-12031
Cabin Air Filter: ?
Engine Air Filter: 17801-YZZ17

Plan on installing one of these for ease of draining the oil. Have them on my other vehicles and they are awesome.

1719413476482.png

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%