SoCal Incognito Checking In

IncoGXnito

🏆 GX of the Month
May 16, 2024
Pasadena, CA
Hey Everyone, just got my Premium + Incognito a week ago. No markups, below MSRP. I placed my deposit June 2023. Next mod PPF and Wheels/Tires. This my second car from the Toyota Tahara Plant in Japan (where legends are made) and I swear I didn’t color coordinate with my 4Runner 🤣. I placed a few color options and Incognito happened to be the allocation to my desired specs. Hope to see some cool builds on the road and on this page, cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpeg
    IMG_0850.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0854.jpeg
    IMG_0854.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    270 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Hey Everyone, just got my Premium + Incognito a week ago. No markups, below MSRP. I placed my deposit June 2023. Next mod PPF and Wheels/Tires. This my second car from the Toyota Tahara Plant in Japan (where legends are made) and I swear I didn’t color coordinate with my 4Runner 🤣. I placed a few color options and Incognito happened to be the allocation to my desired specs. Hope to see some cool builds on the road and on this page, cheers.
Congratulations enjoy every minute

Welcome to the forum @C6Tree 🍻 Congrats on the new GX! That's exactly my build right there and plan on trading in my 2014 4runner.

What's the trick to getting it below MSRP?! :D

Congrats @C6Tree ! We picked up our Caviar OT about two weeks ago at the same dealership (Longo) and saw another person picking up their Incognito as well, I am not sure of the spec.

I initially thought it might have been you but they were parked and inspecting in a different spot.

Hope you see you around LA! I haven't seen another GX 550 or even the new Land Cruiser yet. 👍🏽

Hold on, that is Pawnee, Indiana not SoCal! (We lived by the Rose Bowl for years.) Beautiful pictures!

We loved Pasadena, best residential architecture of any place I have been to. We moved from East LA to Pasadena and we always joked we moved to Eagleton. Can't complain as I sit on the deck and look at the Rockies and listen to the sounds of the Colorado River. But very much miss SGV for the food.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510