White Overtrail Pics?

lol I know I want to see one irl
Sorry, thought you were looking for a photo. I read on this forum we should get the first shipment in U.S. early March. I’m in the Midwest so I think I’ll have to wait till mid April. Can’t wait!! I think a white one is in my future also, don’t know what trim level yet but there all beautiful.

Sorry, thought you were looking for a photo. I read on this forum we should get the first shipment in U.S. early March. I’m in the Midwest so I think I’ll have to wait till mid April. Can’t wait!! I think a white one is in my future also, don’t know what trim level yet but there all beautiful.
Agreed. White Lexus paint is very durable and would prefer it over other colors for longevity

My white overtrail+, with rock rails and yes they are legit rock rails! :)

Got it a few weeks ago, put 1,100 miles on it so far and love every minute of it so far :)

PXL_20240509_141341624 2.jpg
PXL_20240510_155716043.jpg

Sweet, congrats! I saw a white OT the other day and it's so pretty in person. Well done!

And how did you escape the 30 day hold thing!!??
I don't know to be honest. I didn't even know they were on hold for 30 days?! What's the hold for? I just checked my Lexus app and it says no safety recalls. I got mine on May 10th.

Enjoy! Still waiting for my white allocation. They told me white is about a year out!? Shopped around other dealers and they are getting a few white OT in but with markups. Sigh

I don't know to be honest. I didn't even know they were on hold for 30 days?! What's the hold for? I just checked my Lexus app and it says no safety recalls. I got mine on May 10th.
The holds started for GX’s showing up in port on 5/17 and after from everything i’ve seen.

I would look closely at the paint on the hood and take it through a carwash to see if your sunroof leaks…. That’s what the holds are allegedly for, travel wrapping messing hood paint up and kinked sunroof drain lines causing sunroof to leak.

Search the hood paint topic thread in this forum and someone posted photos of their messed up white hood paint

Here are some photos of the white OT in the dealership that will be just like mine

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg
    337 KB · Views: 82
Hoping that I got lucky. I've been through the car wash a couple of times and have not detected any sunroof leaks and I didn't see any kind of paint damage on the hood so far.

Hoping that I got lucky. I've been through the car wash a couple of times and have not detected any sunroof leaks and I didn't see any kind of paint damage on the hood so far.
Honestly, I think you're totally fine. My sales manager said this is fairly common for new builds where they want to make sure everything is good before sending out to dealers. Even if 1 out of 10 has a slight issue, that's way too many. Enjoy it!

My service tech explained “if the leak based on the drain tube water will show up on the floorboard.”

Last edited:

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%