Who has secured a GX allocation? [poll]

Have you secured an allocation?

• Total voters

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Deposit Holder
Jun 12, 2023
It's been nearly a month since Lexus started distributing GX550 allocations to dealers.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many members on the forum have secured an allocation and are now awaiting delivery of your new GX? Be sure to vote in the poll!

Nada from my dealer yet.

Though with all the market price adjustment talk I think I’m ok waiting for the hype to die down

June 15, 2023 a $500 reservation was made. Not much communication since then. Stevinson Lexus in Colorado.

I received a call from my dealer in Rockville, MD last week. He has 2 Overtrails coming in, but they were not the color (Green and White) I am looking for... Earth/Black 2 tone is my choice. I am in no rush to put my 2007 Hummer H2 into storage, so I am willing to wait for the build and color I requested.

I put a $3K deposit down in December. I never asked what number I am on their list since because I am not in any rush for my new SUV.

my dealer said there were 12 ahead of me back in november. They are getting 2 soon so if all works like it is supposed to I am #11 in the queue. What a conundrum to be excited to spend $70K!

It's been nearly a month since Lexus started distributing GX550 allocations to dealers.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many members on the forum have secured an allocation and are now awaiting delivery of your new GX? Be sure to vote in the poll!
Contacted yesterday... GX550 Premium + is on a ship somewhere in the Pacific. I'm suppose to be number 10 on the waitlist, put a deposit ($1,000) down three weeks ago. We anticipate a delivery on or around May 7th.

Last edited:
Contacted yesterday... GX550 Premium + is on a ship somewhere in the Pacific. I'm suppose to be number 10 on the waitlist, put a deposit ($1,000) down three weeks ago. We anticipate a delivery on or around May 7th.
😂 that’s hilarious. If only it was that easy.

You’re going to freak a lot of people out with your joke.

I was contacted several weeks ago if I wanted Earth-Overtrail + all options

yes!!! I'll take it!

Should arrive April 20-May 15 finger crossed

Deposit June 12th

Back