Who has secured a GX allocation? [poll]

Have you secured an allocation?

• Total voters
I signed a buyers order yesterday for a fully loaded Luxury+ (see attached) that they expect to come in the next 2-6 weeks. $5K markup is probably why it was available even though I wasn’t on their wait list. Or maybe they’re lying and this won’t come in until end of year 🤣
I like how they wrote it on there. As if to hide it from corporate office and get the money under the table. Not that it is any better, at least it isn't $10K - $50K ADM's I dealt with on other brands.

Hi all, I got a call Tues for a choice of 2 GX550 Overtrails due in May 15 to June 20. I did not accept either one unfortunately for options reasons. My dealer is not charging any additional money over MSRP. I have talked to a business friend who owns a new Tundra with the V6 turbo engine and he likes it. I may go for a ride with him shortly. I am still on the list for any new allocations coming up. I have not talked to any dealer who has a GX on hand yet. cheers!

Was on that $500 deposit number 200 something on the longgo list. Sales told me I can get the black ot+ if I want, but wasn’t my color of choice and I don’t want a rack. She told me they are getting 30 GXs per month. And very low percentage of people actually put money on ot+.

Well last Friday I was offered an allocation for a Nori Green Overtrail.

And I turned it down.

I know, even the sales guy was like, you're dumb.

But we're holding out for an Overtrail Plus. Why? We put a deposit down last June so waiting a little longer for a dream spec is worth it.

It's just the little things. Can't really believe the base Overtrail doesn't even have memory seats. My wife is 5'4". That means every time I drive it I'm manually moving the steering wheel, the seats way back and lower... etc. The sound system is another. And hey, why not get massaging seats!? What are we peasants?

So the waiting continues.

I'm sure someone else on the list will be thrilled right now.

The spec on the base OT had the roof rack, rock rails and blacked out badges. It'll look awesome.

OK, I was at the Greenville Lexus dealer and they are starting to arrive. I did get to see a Premium + in Nori Green and I was totally in Wonderment. This thing looks great in person. Of course all are sold as they come in and you can't sit in them but to walk around is awesome for a 67 year old. All are sold at MSRP. Here is what I learned today. SE Lexus Region dealers receive a allocation sheet which they get to choose from to help match them up to their customer list. This list is sent out every two weeks. The dealer is up to 179 on the list with a $1K refundable deposits. I'm still going to wait for mine from Atlanta since we are moving there within the year and I am number 32 on the list. I want one without the moon-roof and some other things the dealers can control at the Port. Initial problems are with shipping and some of the plastic wrap protection from shipping has vibrated on the hoods that they were marred but being taken care of. I'll keep you posted.

Contacted yesterday... GX550 Premium + is on a ship somewhere in the Pacific. I'm suppose to be number 10 on the waitlist, put a deposit ($1,000) down three weeks ago. We anticipate a delivery on or around May 7th.
My overtrail +could possibly on the same ship , ship left Japan APRIL 16 ,LAT UPDATE no later May 20 for arrival in Cal.

My overtrail +could possibly on the same ship , ship left Japan APRIL 16 ,LAT UPDATE no later May 20 for arrival in Cal.
Just received a text from my salesman. My GX is passing through Clovis New Mexico, so I guess a couple more days to arrive in Grapevine Texas., Park Place Lexus. Exterior color Caviar, Dapple grey with balck trim. Premium Plus.

Just received a text from my salesman. My GX is passing through Clovis New Mexico, so I guess a couple more days to arrive in Grapevine Texas., Park Place Lexus. Exterior color Caviar, Dapple grey with balck trim. Premium Plus.

That's awesome! I hope our dealer down here in Austin is getting a shipment in soon.

That's awesome! I hope our dealer down here in Austin is getting a shipment in soon.
Salesman tells me to expect delivery by the 7th. I asked if there will be a Demo prior to my delivery, he says no, mine will will be available prior. I'm a bit suprised it delivery takes approx. 11 days with it just one state next to ours. This process has been at a snails pace... why would I expect anything different. Give credit to my dealership and salesman for keeping me posted!

Congratulations

I received the exact text this morning, passing through New Mexico.

They told you that on the 26th and it’s been three weeks. I’m guessing, I’ll at least be waiting that amount of time from today.

I saw some someone here post a picture of a print out showing the updates on the delivery. Did you get anything like that or just texts?

When did you first get your allocation?

Sorry for all the questions, your order just seems very similar to mine with me being in SA.

Back