Who has secured a GX allocation? [poll]

Have you secured an allocation?

• Total voters
I signed a buyers order yesterday for a fully loaded Luxury+ (see attached) that they expect to come in the next 2-6 weeks. $5K markup is probably why it was available even though I wasn’t on their wait list. Or maybe they’re lying and this won’t come in until end of year 🤣

Attachments

• Michael Oak GX550 Deposit 2.pdf
    280 KB · Views: 96
I signed a buyers order yesterday for a fully loaded Luxury+ (see attached) that they expect to come in the next 2-6 weeks. $5K markup is probably why it was available even though I wasn’t on their wait list. Or maybe they’re lying and this won’t come in until end of year 🤣
Greedy Bast___"s, you are purchasing a fully loaded SUV and they charge a premium! If they are late on the delivery you may have better luck elsewhere. Good Luck!

When did that boat leave Japan? Im only asking because supposedly my allocation left Japan on March 29th. Wondering when it will arrive in NY.
This ship left Japan on 03/13. I’ve been tracking and is due in Jacksonville, FL on Monday morning. Then onwards to Newark before returning back empty.

Got a call today from my Lexus Dealer in Atlanta. He said they should get their first arrivals of the GX Overtrail + in the next two to three weeks. He thought I wanted the Incognito color but he knows now that I want the Nori Green with the moon roof delete. He wasn't aware of the moon roof delete and the cost savings of over $1K. I told him I knew the first ones are coming in fully loaded and that I could wait until 2025. (Give it a year to work out the bugs and get what I want.) Cool box and ML Stereo with possible rock rails replacing the running boards.... Time will tell.

Ordered my Overtrail+ mid-February. Current production date scheduled for October 2028.
Wow, I've heard that there are some in Canada that will be on a waiting list for 5 years. This is crazy but it just shows the high demand for a quality built vehicle. My Order date with $1K refundable deposit was in Aug. of 2023 and after the call I received yesterday from the dealership, five people had dropped off which makes me number 29 in line for the GX OT+.

My GX 550 arrived at the Port of Portland yesterday, figure it will be 2 weeks to get to the dealership in Portland for pickup.
Nice!! Mine is arriving tomorrow in Jacksonville and will also be a 10-14 day turn around. What Port Options are being added to yours?

Reactions: MJE
Luxury+ White/Saddle Tan interior. Will arrive in JAX Port mid to late May. Added several add ons. Was willing to take multiple colors and Overtrail+. Got on list June 2023. No markup.

Received my allocation on a Luxury, supposedly delivery is around May 7 according to my salesman. I put my deposit down in July.

Attachments

• GX Bruce Owens Final Build sheet.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 54
Well seems like we are getting some acceleration in allocations being signed for. And some traction on vehicles landing.

Hopefully means these things will be on the road soon enough.

Here’s the build. I think the blackout of the Lexus GX logo may look good but that seems like an easy thing to do after the fact.
IMG_3151.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3153.jpeg
    IMG_3153.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 42
Back